Congratulations on being selected as a Certified IFW Financial Professional! And welcome to the IFW Retirement Roadmap Experience Sales Training & Resource Library! Everything you need to know about the six-step sales story is available here 24/7.
Over the past several years, we have developed a powerful and compelling six-step sales process that guides prospects through their IFW Retirement Roadmap Experience. This process establishes credibility and trust, finds specific problems you can solve, and gets complete “buy-in” to the concepts and solutions you are presenting.
From there, you present their current situation, followed by a before and after scenario that provides a significantly improved retirement success score. This gives the prospect an easy-to-understand way to see the benefits you are providing, causing them to take action and make you a member of their financial team.
Below is our complete resource library with a specific video for each step of the process. Browse each section at your convenience, and a full role-play sales demonstration is available too.
We all know conducting a quality and accurate fact finder is a critical element in the sales process. Watch this quick video to get some fact-finder best practices and nuances for The IFW Retirement Roadmap Experience.
- Build some initial rapport.
- Provide a bulleted list of your credentials and experience.
- Find the top reason they are investing time with you and how you can help them.
- Introduce Tom Hegna and the idea of a “just in case” retirement
- Provide a background on the US Tax History and debt situation
- Get them to acknowledge that tax rates are likely to increase
- Educate the prospect on the sequence of returns risk
- Have them acknowledge the value of having a volatility buffer as part of their portfolio
- Make sure you have the correct and most up-to-date information
- Get them to buy in to desire the highest retirement budget possible while maintaining certainty they won’t run out of money.
- Establish the credibility of the IFW Retirement Roadmap Software
- Explain Monte Carlo Simulation and the unique IFW programming for the volatility buffer
- Show the prospect their current retirement
- Show the adjustments made to the plan.
- Review the “Before and After” retirement success scores.
- Build excitement and get them engaged about what is possible.
- Review the specific things you did to improve their situation with specific questions and have them acknowledge that they are better off implementing your suggested strategies.
- Set a follow-up meeting to present the specific solutions