Congratulations on being selected as a Certified IFW Financial Professional! And welcome to the IFW Retirement Roadmap Experience Software Training & Resource Library! Everything you need to know about using the Retirement Roadmap Software is available here 24/7.
Welcome to the IFW Retirement Roadmap Experience Software Training & Resource Library! Our goal is to get you comfortable with the software and how to use it most effectively!
These videos will cover some of the basics of getting set up and see how to add, build out, present, and access your roadmaps.
Through these videos, we will touch on some of the sales concepts just by going through it – however, your dedicated 6-step sales system training, study groups, and 24/7 resource library are most effective for that.
Go ahead, take a tour of the full training demo, review some of the separate videos if you need help with a specific item, and remember you can always schedule a live training anytime too.
Watch IFW Executive Vice President Scott Rosen go through a full Retirement Roadmap software presentation.
- You will receive an email with your temporary password redirecting you to the URL.
- Log in with your temporary password and then follow the prompts to add and confirm your new password.
- Use this same process if you ever need to change your password again in the future.
- Make sure you remember your password and store it in a safe
- Always ensure the stock, bond and cash allocations always add up to 100%.
- Make sure you put in the cost basis.
- Adjust the tax rate as necessary when adding an income.
- Whenever you make any kind of change to a plan, you must always save the changes and recalculate it by pressing the calculate button again.
- Click the view plan button if you want to see the current destination you just input. This is not mandatory but worth reviewing to make sure it’s accurate.
- Whenever you make any change on future adjustments you
must hit calculate future plan.
- When doing a Roth Conversion include the Stock, Bond and Cash percentages which must total 100%.
- When you add an FIA, you must match the account you are using with one the the acounts in Savings and Contributions.
- Always remember to back up your work by downloading and saving each on your computer in PDF format.
- When you log into your roadmap account all of your plans will be displayed, ten to a page. Simply click on the name of the plan you wish to review or revise and it will open up for you.
- You can always alphabetize your plans by first or last name. Just click first name or last name at the top.