THE IFW RETIREMENT ROADMAP EXPERIENCE
I Can’t Wait To Guide You Through Your IFW Retirement Roadmap Experience!
Joseph Lam 林志明, CRS, MBA, has been a business owner for over 35 years. He has a background as a business analyst, database specialist, loan officer, tax preparer, real estate consultant, instructor, mentor, and author. Joseph is an International Best Selling Co-Author of ‘Creating Your Legacy,’ Best Selling Co-Author of GameChangers & Co-Author of Short Sale 911 Manual. He also co-wrote the e-book series ‘Home Advantage,’ ‘The For Sale By Owner Guide,’ and ‘Investment Property Made Easy.’ He is also the author of the forthcoming book ‘Hidden Money For Homeowners.’ Mr. Lam has owned rental properties for over 20 years and has closed over $200,000,000 in real estate & loan transactions; he is uniquely qualified and experienced in understanding real estate ownership’s ins and outs. He helps clients using real estate and modern-day asset classes to generate passive income for secured retirement. His business philosophy is helping people, having fun, and making money. Perhaps he can help you too!
Joseph holds an AA from Hartnell College, a BS from Oregon State University, an MS in Computer Science & MBA from Binghamton University (SUNY). He is a CRS—Certified Residential Specialist, GREEN—Green Designation (energy efficiency and sustainability in real estate), a PSA—Pricing Strategy Advisor, an SRES—Seniors Real Estate Specialist, and an ADU—Accessary Dwelling Unit Specialist. Mr. Lam maintains his Real Estate Broker License, DRE #01077762, Loan Agent License, NMLS #2316396, and his Health, Life Insurance & Annuity License, CDI #0M76850.He enjoys reading, travel, cooking and good foods, swimming, and a game of Chinese ‘mahjong.’ He married his college sweetheart and celebrated their 44th anniversary; their son graduated from Berkeley School of Law & Berkeley Goldman School of Public Policy, JD/MPP Class 2021—and passed The (UBE) BAR. He is currently clerking for a Federal Judge.
He speaks Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English.
· President: California Mortgage Broker Association–San Jose Chapter
· Board of Directors: NCCAR–Northern California Commercial Association of Realtors
· Broad of Director: South Bay Association of Mortgage Brokers
· Broad of Director: WGBA – Willow Glen Business Association
· Chair, Technical Committee: South Bay Association of Mortgage Brokers
· Chair, Lender Relations Committee: South Bay Association of Mortgage Brokers
· Education Committee Member: Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
· Project Banking: San Jose Unified School District (Teaching fifth graders on “How to Balance Your Check Book”)
· Facilitator: Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership (HOBY)